Heart Gold and Soul Silver:
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver are remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver. The games are set in the Johto region and feature the Johto Pokemon while introducing the newest game elements from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum.
Heart Gold and Soul Silver PokeDex
- Talk to Monica on Route 40 to get a Sharp Beak the first time and an Alert Ribbon each following week.
- Battle your rival at the Indigo Plateau after you defeat Clair and Lance.
- The Bargain Shop is open in the morning in the Goldenrod City Underground.
- Get a Moon Stone at Mt. Moon after interrupting the dancing Clefairy.
Rematch Calls: Pryce (morning), Janine (anytime).
- A complete list of all Pokemon and in-depth information: moves learned, TM and HM compatibility, etc.
- The Pokedex targeted towards people using phones and other mobile devices.
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Walkthrough
- A full walkthrough detailing items and trainers.
- A guide to the Johto and Kanto Gym Leaders.
Gym Leaders Rematch
- How to battle the Gym Leaders for a second time.
- A guide to the Elite Four.
Elite Four Rematch
- A guide to the revamped Elite Four after you win all 16 badges.
- A list of where you battle your Rival throughout the adventure.
PKMN Trainer Red
- Where to find the most difficult trainer in the game. It's the ultimate test.
- How and where to find all the legendary Pokemon.
- List of all trades you can do with in-game characters.
- A list of all the Pokemon given to you.
Game World Pokemon
- List of all non-legendary Pokemon you find in the overworld, instead of through random battles.
- Battle with effects chosen by roulette.
- Keep your streak in a castle and earn Castle Points.
- Rent out Pokemon and keep a streak.
- One on one battles.
- Battling up the ranks with no extra frills.
- A list of items you can buy with Battle Points.
- A list of Pokemon you show Bill's grandfather in order to get the evolutionary stones.
- A list of the daily events you can participate in.
Day of the Week Siblings
- Where to find the day of the week siblings and what you can get from them.
- What is the deal with all these RageCandyBars?
Miltank's Oran Berries
- How to heal the sick Miltank and what you get for it.
Ruins of Alph
- All of the unlockable mysteries of the ruins.
Bug Catching Contest
- What you can win and how to do it.
General Game Info:
TM HM List
- A list of all TMs and HMs.
- A table displaying each Pokemon type's weakness and resistance.
- Where to find the Move Tutors and what moves they teach.
- A quick rundown of the Goldenrod City lottery.
- A list of the Pokemon that swarm and where to find them.
- An explanation of what Apricorns are and what to do with them.
- How to save money and the worthwhile items your Mom will buy.
- Where to change forms and information on the different forms.
- The version exclusive Pokemon.
- The quick and skinny on these pointless photos.
- Win Stadium-style mini-games to earn medals and Athlete Points.
- List of natures and how they change a Pokemon's stats.
- A pedometer that increases your Pokemon's level and happiness.
- A list of Pokemon you can only catch with the PokeWalker.
Basic Breeding Guide
- The very basics of breeding.
- A list of Pokemon breeding compatibility.
- An explanation of EVs and how to use them to your advantage.
- What the Effort Ribbon is and how to get it.
Action Replay Cheat Codes
- If the game is too hard for you, why not cheat?
- A collection of screenshots in the game showing off new game mechanics, features, and redone areas.