Pokemon Dash is going to be a launching title for the Nintendo DS in Japan. It is a racing game where you control Pikachu (and possibly other Pokemon) by sliding the stylus across the touch screen. Here are all of the known facts about the game:
- Uses Touch Screen to control your racer
- Uses Top Screen as a map and radar system for items and checkpoints
- You can race from the sky to the ground in hot air balloons
- Gonbe will be in the game
- Total of 25 tracks, as well as 380+ unlockable tracks (accessed by importing Pokemon from FR/LG, and R/S/E)
- Play multi-player with six friends, provided they also have Pokemon Dash cartridges.
- Box Art and Cartridge Art